CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sad Fishie News


The reason I am posting today is because my dear fish Apollo died. I realize now that I have no pictures of him to post so I am making sure I have pictures of my other fish in case they die too I will remember what they looked like. Something is definately wrong with the white fish pictured above (Aphrodite). She has small white spots shaped like grains of salt all over her body and fins. I think it is white spot or Ich. So things are looking grim in my fish tank.

On the bright side, the other three fish Hades, Posiedon and Trident are all looking healthy (though Aphrodite may infect them if she is sick.)

The fish below are my guppies.

3 comments:

Rachael

Sorry to hear about your fish. I hope you are doing well. Natalie says hi.

Stephanie

How sad! Poor little fishies! Are you going to get new ones to replace the one that died?

Stephanie

Hey, I just noticed our blog isn't on your list. Are we not your 'cool peeps' too?!?! The address is slwesthoff.blogspot.com just in case ;D

Post a Comment