CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mad at Uncle Brad

This was just a misunderstanding. If you look in the comments of the post "Sunday Afternoon Mischief" he states that its a guy thing and asks Dunn, what did you get out of the black mailing. Well, I have news for you Uncle Brad. I DID THE FILMING (we made a movie of it) AND ME AND CHASE DUCT TAPED HIM JUST FOR FUN!!!! DUNN WAS GONE!!!!!! (character switch) Uncle Brad, you should run now.

1 comments:

Brad

Someone is lucky I didn't see this post until after the family reunion! Otherwise there may have been more dunking at the pool. I am innocent I tell you. I only theorized that an older sibling may have attempted some blackmailing, you know using moms phone and all and I believe the record shows I never stated, "it's a guy thing". Sorry Emma I underestimated you.

Post a Comment