CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Painting



Today Mom let me use my paints. As you can see, I have a lot of them.


First, I painted a tree. I don't have a brown paint- so I had to make my own. I blended Barn Red, Black, and White.

I painted this one second and for FHE. I was doing the lesson on Martin Luther King Jr. For those of you who can't read it the quote says,
I have a dream that one day
Little black boys and little black girls
Will hold hands
With little white boys and little white girls.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

To show that things should not be segregated, we are having Smoothies for the treat. All the different fruits are blended together to make one glass of deliciousness!

2 comments:

The John & Neva Show!

Great job Emma! You should paint a pic for Grandpa and I! We love you! Grandma Westhoff

Esther

I love your pictures and your writing, Emma.

Love,
Sister Swasey

Post a Comment