
You may have seen my previous post in witch I explained of my getting of the fishes.Well I got more a week ago and was not able to post because chase logged me out of moms account and I do not know the password. Any way,in case you were wondering,I did not get a clown fish. But I did get a brown & gray spotted catfish that will grow to be 2 inches long. I named him Hades because he hangs around the bottom. I also got a white a white lyre tail molly name Aphrodite, for the greek godess of love and beauty.(She is a girl) THE END

1 comments:
Only one girl fish with all those boys? Sound like you Emma. I am impreseed with how much you are leaning about fish! Will your cat fish get big enough to eat? (Ha!) Have fun! Love you, Grandma Westhoff
Post a Comment