My family found out we're moving to Japan! We will be in the same housing area as our Westhoff (Matt and Stephanie) cousins there. Plus, I also started the band thing in my school. I have chosen to play the clarinet. I am in the advanced band and my first concert will be on April 26. Also on that date is my school's Arts GALA in which I will be performing a play with my friends. Since it was written entirely by students and we have received little teacher support (not that the teachers are unwilling to help {just that we haven't really needed it}), I doubt we will actually be able to pull it off. We may have to end up doing it in the talent show at the end of the year.
Also, more recently, it is my birthday! I am officially eleven! Yay, second double digit birthday. Also the least climactic of all the kid years. Eleven and fifteen (the age my pants-giving brother is) are some anticlimactic years, I'll tell ya...
Anyway, that pretty much brings you up to speed on my life. I'll post some pictures soon.
-This article brought to you in part by readers like you. And, in a much greater part, by the pants-giving brother who keyboarded the dictation.-

0 comments:
Post a Comment