Dad: A helmet camera! From: Mom
Mom: A new samurai-like paring knife! From: Santa
Dunn: A zero degree sleeping bag! From: Dad
Zach: All the new camping gear! From: Dad and Santa
Chase: Liked all the gifts! From: Everyone
Emma: MY NEW FISH!!!!! From: Santa
Luke: The new pokemon heart gold game From: Zach
You may think you were hallucinating,but its true. Santa got me a fish! I really got a fish tank, but we go to get all the gravel and plants tommorow. And the fish the next day!! :)

2 comments:
HI Emma! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! I am excited you have your own blog now. It will be nice to hear what you are up to!
Hi Emma,
Sounds like Santa was really good to you guys! What kind of fish are you getting? I think you should get a Humuhumunukunukuapua'a! (State fish of Hawaii) Have fun with your fish! Love ya, Grandma Westhoff
Post a Comment